Delivery and Returns
Please allow between 5 working days for your order to arrive. If more than 5 working days have passed please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to review the status of your order.
Returns, Shortages, Damaged Goods and Cancellations
- The Buyer may return any unwanted, faulty or damaged Goods to us within 30 days of placing their order without any handling charge, providing the Goods, including packaging, are in a re-sellable condition.
- In the unlikely event of the Order being supplied incomplete or Goods arriving damaged in transit the Buyer must notify the Seller within 7 days of delivery.
- The Seller will refund by the same method of payment used to purchase the Goods.
- The Seller is unable to accept the return of any non-standard special product that has been supplied correctly in accordance with the Buyer’s instructions.
- The Buyer may cancel its order by giving the Seller notice of cancellation within 30 days of the date of delivery to the Buyer. Such notice may be given by phone. If the Buyer is cancelling because of any problem with the Goods, please notify the Seller of the problem at the time of cancellation.
- On cancellation for whatever reason, the Buyer must return the Goods to the Seller at the Buyer’s cost unless the Seller agrees that the Buyer may dispose of them in which case please comply with the manufacturer’s instructions before disposing of hazardous Goods. Where the Goods are being returned because they are faulty, the Seller will meet the cost of return and the Seller can nominate the carrier.
How To Return
To return an item, please call JELD-WEN on 0345 122 2897 and speak to our customer services team. All items must be returned in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging with receipt.
The seller is responsible for paying for their own shipping costs for returning return item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.